Bridging Healthcare Technologies Chandigarh-India
5 - 10 years 6 -12 Lacs Per Annum 3rd November 2016
We are looking for dynamic and motivated individuals with an analytical approach and a natural flair for leading the team.
- PHP Zend Framework
- Software Security
- Web Applications
- Mobile Applications
- Healthcare Software Integrations
- Practice Management Software
- Mid - Large ERP Software Systems
The Technical Lead is responsible for the engineering team, which consists of development, IT and QA.
- Manage development of products in the most cost effective manner within quality standards.
- Oversee production engineering department to attain maximum efficiency in the design and production of software products.
- Direct activities so that products are developed on schedule and within quality standards and cost objectives and meet market demands.
- Ensure customer support, inventory and shipping/receiving functions are operating at levels which meet customer requirements and satisfaction.
- Review, analyze and approve the department's operational and project budgets.
- Establish financial benchmarks and projections for departments as products and sales increase.
- Formulate and recommend operational policies and programs that guide the organization in maintaining and improving its competitive position and the profitability of the operation.
- Evaluate and approve new headcount, hiring, and employee performance.
- Drive the company to achieve and surpass sales, profitability, cash flow and business goals and objectives.
- Identify technology trends and evolving social behavior that may support or impede the success of the business.
- Evaluate and identify appropriate technology platforms (including web application frameworks and the deployment stack) for delivering the company's services.
- Lead strategic planning to achieve business goals by identifying and prioritizing development initiatives and setting timetables for the evaluation, development, and deployment of all services.
- Participate as a member of the senior management team in establishing governance processes of direction and control to ensure that objectives are achieved, risks are managed appropriately and the organization's resources are used responsibly, particularly in the areas of software development, office networks and computers, and telecommunications.
- Communicate the company's technology strategy to investors, management, staff, partners, customers, and stakeholders.
- Select and set up a software revision control system and repository (in the absence of a system administrator).
- Collaborate with the founders and potential customers to develop use cases (or user stories) and specifications that describe the implementation of the company's services as a web application.
- Establish a specification conformance and testing regimen based on user stories and the User Experience design.
- Quality of work
- Process adherence
- Coding Standards
- Timely completion of work, with minimal reworks.
- Ability to grasp and incorporate the latest and best technologies.
- Ability to estimate time realistically & deliver within the estimated timeframe
If you think that you may be a good fit, send a resume and examples of work (Github profiles or Stack overflow links are also accepted), if any. We are looking for energetic individuals, awaiting their chance to carve a niche in the development world. If we like your profile, we will be in touch very soon.
- Functional Area: Others
- Industry: Medical
- Job type: Full-Time
- highest Qualification: BE
- Designation: Project Manager
- Company Name:Touching Heights Business Solutions LLP
- Company Description:
Providing Man Power Resources for PAN India Location, Giving the HR Practical Training courses, Giving the Man Power Resources for IT as well as non IT, giving the candidate negotiation offers training formality