Medical Director - Health Services
20 - 25 years 50+-90 Lacs Per Annum 17th November 2016
Medical directors are primarily responsible for ensuring the efficient operation of nursing homes, assisted living facilities, retirement communities, hospices or home-care units as well as providing superior patient care.
- Medical directors coordinate medical teams to achieve the mission and daily goals of long-term care facilities.
- They are required to have a medical degree and board certification.
- Functional Area: Medical/Pharmacist
- Industry: Medical
- Job type: Full-Time
- highest Qualification: MBBS
- Designation: Medical Director - Health Services
- Company Name:Touching Heights Business Solutions LLP
- Company Description:
Providing Man Power Resources for PAN India Location, Giving the HR Practical Training courses, Giving the Man Power Resources for IT as well as non IT, giving the candidate negotiation offers training formality