8 - 12 years 10 -15 Lacs Per Annum 23rd November 2016
Candidate must have 8+ years of relevant, effective Payroll experience with demonstrated leadership capabilities with A degree in Finance.
- Knowledge of tax efficient compensation structure & labour laws.
- Proficiency in a payroll software.
- Excellent team player and ability to work well under pressure meeting tight deadlines
- Acquiring labour licenses / exemptions from labour office from time to time.
- Respond to tax notices, wage orders and governmental correspondences.
- Coordinating and managing the end to end payroll process.
- Benchmark industry best practices and come up with innovative and employee friendly compensation & benefits philosophy
- Working closely with the the accounts team to submit reports related staff payroll and tax records as required.
- Ensuring that any company benefit programmes i.e., medical care, bonuses, advances, F&F, minimum wages correction etc. are managed efficiently and effectively.
- Providing guidance and support in the implementation of corporate initiatives.
- Meeting with Labour officers for various labour requirements to ensure compliance under various labour acts and any audit.
- Functional Area: Financial Controller
- Industry: Media
- Job type: Full-Time
- highest Qualification: B Com
- Designation: Senior Manager-Payroll
- Company Name:Touching Heights Business Solutions LLP
- Company Description:
Providing Man Power Resources for PAN India Location, Giving the HR Practical Training courses, Giving the Man Power Resources for IT as well as non IT, giving the candidate negotiation offers training formality