8 - 12 years 10 -15 Lacs Per Annum 23rd November 2016
Prepare and maintain the Order Closure Files which contain details of all bookings done, invoice amounts, payments to be received and status of ticket delivery.
- Informing the Client on blockings done and sending invoices of the same
- Follow-up with Clients on pending payments
- Giving information on modes of ticket delivery
- Blocking inventory in POS (Point of Sale) or Outlet module as per the event.
- Preparing Daily, Weekly and Monthly Reports of the collections received and tickets sold.
- Updating the Client Data Base in Sales Force.
- Co-ordination with Event Operations team for login ids for POS and outlet once the event is transferred to Corporate Sales.
- Co-ordination with Business Development on pricing and event details.
- Co-ordination with Accounts on receipt of payment from the Client.
- Co-ordination with Event Operations on delivery of tickets once the payment has been acknowledged as received by Accounts.
- Good Interpersonal Skills.
- Good coordination skills.
- Knowledge of MS Excel.
- Operation’s background preferred.
- Added benefit if the person has worked on salesforce
- Functional Area: Sales /Business DEvelopment
- Industry: Media
- Job type: Full-Time
- highest Qualification: Any Graduate
- Designation: Manager-Sales Operations
- Company Name:Touching Heights Business Solutions LLP
- Company Description:
Providing Man Power Resources for PAN India Location, Giving the HR Practical Training courses, Giving the Man Power Resources for IT as well as non IT, giving the candidate negotiation offers training formality