Assistant Manager – Legal
6 - 10 years 8 -12 Lacs Per Annum 24th November 2016
Should possess excellent communication skills, confidence, ability to convince. Ability to handle pressure and deliver results.
- Co-ordinate with external counsels and law firms
- Ability to understand various legal implications and identify risks to the Company and highlight the same to the concerned internal teams
- Working knowledge of Corporate Laws, IPC, Consumer Protection, CPC and CrPC.
- Preferably working in a law firm or big corporate. Knowledge on e-commerce business, laws and regulations will be an added advantage.
- Proficient in Intellectual Property laws, Contracts Act, IT Act, Consumer Protection
- Should possess sound reporting Skills, research Skills, legal administration skills, ability to handle external parties independently.
- Should be able to independently draft, negotiate and review agreements, notices and other documents
- Functional Area: Others
- Industry: Media
- Job type: Full-Time
- highest Qualification: Any Graduate
- Designation: Assistant Manager – Legal
- Company Name:Touching Heights Business Solutions LLP
- Company Description:
Providing Man Power Resources for PAN India Location, Giving the HR Practical Training courses, Giving the Man Power Resources for IT as well as non IT, giving the candidate negotiation offers training formality