Hardware Asset Manager
A Global Organization Mumbai-India
13 - 15 years 12 -18 Lacs Per Annum 29th November 2016
Candidate must have certificates in computer science or a related field, or significant equivalent experience.
Specification / Skills / Experience
- PC Hardware and smart devices broad technical knowledge.
- Good verbal and written English communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite.
- Able to apply consistently quality standards.
- Self-starter with strong self-management skills.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Work in synch with the Global PC Hardware Manager.
- Gather all information needed to manage the relationship with PC Manufacturers.
- Maintain statistics (PC Forecast) to follow-up PC Hardware purchases per regions.
- Run studies, analyze data and prepare presentations and spreadsheets to ease the decision process on PC Hardware at Group and regional levels.
- Work closely with Group and Regional PC Hardware Managers, BRMs, members of the PPT Teams to write business (and technical) requirements when transitioning to new PC models.
- Produce RFP documents and follow-up until final decision from Group and Regions when searching for PC hardware and PC accessories.
- Prepare test plans and benchmarks reports to run with the QA team
- Maintain PC hardware dashboard in collaboration with the Hardware Asset Management team.
- Asset naming and labellingo Asset disposal
- Attend Global PC Hardware manager meetings with PC Manufacturers.
- Determine appropriate PC architecture, technical enhancements, and make relevant recommendations to Global PC Hardware manager.
- Be actively involved and contribute regularly to the PC Hardware community (Technical blogs)
- Alert on emerging technologies and the opportunities to integrate them into operations.
- Functional Area: Others
- Industry: Consulting
- Job type: Full-Time
- highest Qualification: BE
- Designation: Hardware Asset Manager
- Company Name:Touching Heights Business Solutions LLP
- Company Description:
Providing Man Power Resources for PAN India Location, Giving the HR Practical Training courses, Giving the Man Power Resources for IT as well as non IT, giving the candidate negotiation offers training formality