A Global Organization Bangalore-India
4 - 8 years 6 -10 Lacs Per Annum 29th November 2016
Looking to hire SFDC Consultant 4 to 8 Bangalore / Pune / Mumbai / Gurgaon / Kolkata location
Skills & Experience
- Must possess at least Dev 401 certification.
- Extensive experience working in an onsite/offshore model.
- Atleast 2.5 year of Salesforce Implementation experience
- Minimum 2.5 years in Salesforce coding experience is must.
- 1 year of Integration experience on salesforce.com platform.
- Build integration and interfaces using SFDC Web Services API
- Experience configuring and customizing functional areas of the Sales Cloud
- Must have experience working on at least 4 implementations around sales, service cloud for large enterprises that involved significant customizations using the force.com platform.
- Deep and extensive knowledge, experience of force.com technical platform including apex, triggers, batch Apex, Visualforce etc.
- Knowledge of advanced visualforce components, Chatter API etc
- Extensive understanding of the Salesforce.com data model and how and when to create custom objects, junction objects, and other model items.
- Good knowledge of salesforce recommended best practice around design and development.
- Solid understanding of Object Oriented development and design, experience in using design patterns and ability to write clean, well-refactored maintainable code.
- Deployment using complex enterprise Force.com release management and knowledge of Force.com Metadata API.
- In depth understanding of SFDC Profiles/Roles and Sharing Rules, Validation Rules, Tasks, Workflow rules, and Triggers, etc.
- Experience with the Salesforce.com APEX data loader, Salesforce.com web services API
- Functional Area: Others
- Industry: Consulting
- Job type: Full-Time
- highest Qualification: BE
- Designation: Salesforce Developer
- Company Name:Touching Heights Business Solutions LLP
- Company Description:
Providing Man Power Resources for PAN India Location, Giving the HR Practical Training courses, Giving the Man Power Resources for IT as well as non IT, giving the candidate negotiation offers training formality