PLANNING MANAGER/ENGINEER -UAE
A Construction Solutions Company Others-international-International
5 - 10 years 12 -20 Lacs Per Annum 29th November 2016
Candidate must have bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, 5 yrs UAE experience with substantial working knowledge on planning tools.
- Supervise the activities of the PDC group both in their productivity and the technical adequacy of their output.
- Liaise with other Departments at all meetings relevant to project operations and ensure that the time and cost plans are updated to reflect latest information.
- Set work program and target milestones for each phase based on the project plan.
- Review and understand all relevant documents and conditions pertaining to the project.
- Establish and define any job oriented project control procedures and identify the level of resources required to operate them.
- Develop in conjunction with the Project Manager and Client a suitable Work Breakdown Structure for the project.
- Establish and agree the level and frequency of reporting required by the project.
- Establish and communicate cost and schedule baselines and ensure control mechanisms are in place to monitor performance.
- Review overall project status with the Project Control team and Project Management and recommend corrective action where necessary.
- Ensure that all cost, planning and document control reports are prepared and issued in accordance with the Project Coordination Procedure.
- Functional Area: Others
- Industry: Construction
- Job type: Full-Time
- highest Qualification: BE
- Designation: PLANNING MANAGER/ENGINEER -UAE
- Company Name:Touching Heights Business Solutions LLP
- Company Description:
Providing Man Power Resources for PAN India Location, Giving the HR Practical Training courses, Giving the Man Power Resources for IT as well as non IT, giving the candidate negotiation offers training formality