Procurement Manager - UAE
A Construction Solutions Company Others-international-International
10 - 15 years 15 -25 Lacs Per Annum 29th November 2016
Candidate must have Bachelors Degree with 10-12 yrs relevant experience in Material Management in construction projects in UAE/GCC, 3-5 years as Head of Procurement with a good knowledge of market and valid UAE driving license.
- Assist in ensuring awareness and company compliance to all building codes and local construction guidelines.
- Assist in maintaining company quality control program.
- Leverage technology, safety measures, and information sharing to increase productivity and profitability.
- Assist in settling invoice or contract disputes.
- Handle change order requests. Forecast upcoming demand.
- Maintain sub/supplier information on company online management systems.
- Manage materials/equipment inventory.
- Maintain and implement construction proforma / budget for each project.
- Negotiate pricing contracts with subcontractors and suppliers.
- Create scopes of work.
- Issue purchase orders for procurement and expedition of materials and equipment for jobs.
- Meet subcontractors and suppliers on-site as necessary.
- Ensure compliance to project budgets and provide analysis of deviations.
- Ensure accurate takeoffs to ensure budgets are accurate.
- Research new materials for design and cost savings.
- Maintain subcontractor and supplier insurance policies.
- Develop and implement new purchasing strategies to deliver ongoing cost reductions and process simplification.
- Maintain relationships with subcontractors and suppliers.
- Establish new relationships with subcontractors and suppliers to ensure adequate resources for all projects and to continually improve pricing and quality of work.
- Functional Area: Others
- Industry: Construction
- Job type: Full-Time
- highest Qualification: B Tech
- Designation: Procurement Manager - UAE
- Company Name:Touching Heights Business Solutions LLP
- Company Description:
Providing Man Power Resources for PAN India Location, Giving the HR Practical Training courses, Giving the Man Power Resources for IT as well as non IT, giving the candidate negotiation offers training formality