10 - 15 years 20 -35 Lacs Per Annum 29th November 2016
Candidate must have 10-15 yrs relevant exp in HR/Industrial relationship, managing Human Capital/HR Sourcing/Talent acquisition/Performance Management/Manpower Planning/Employee Retention etc. within the construction sector only.
- Overseeing of recruitment and on boarding process.
- Ensuring employee records are complete and regularly updated.
- Suggest and facilitate training and development Programme.
- Manages HR department, ensuring proper allocation of responsibilities.
- Documented, mapped and certified company procedures and records.
- Enhance awareness of the HR and Quality Management System among employees.
- Prepares yearly HR budgets.
- Payroll and benefit management across site and central operations.
- HR periodic statistical analysis reports.
- Performance evaluation system.
- Salaries administration, review and recommendation.
- Coordinating with legal advisors concerning Labour law cases.
- Ensure HR activity meets and integrates with organizational requirements for quality, H&S, legal and ethical stipulations.
- Organizational structure documentation including org. chart, job descriptions, responsibilities and authorities matrix.
- Record keeping of employee personal benefits such as remuneration, leave entitlements, end of service, health and medical insurance etc.
- Liaising with PR department to ensure all administrative work related to government and legal aspects of employment such as visa renewals, entry/exit permits etc. is completed as required Overseeing the human resources department staff and handling all issues involving employee complaints or questions
- Functional Area: HR
- Industry: Construction
- Job type: Full-Time
- highest Qualification: MBA
- Designation: HR Manager-UAE
- Company Name:Touching Heights Business Solutions LLP
- Company Description:
Providing Man Power Resources for PAN India Location, Giving the HR Practical Training courses, Giving the Man Power Resources for IT as well as non IT, giving the candidate negotiation offers training formality