Chief Technical Officer
20 - 25 years 50+-95 Lacs Per Annum 29th November 2016
Location - UAE............... Candidate must have BE/BTECH with 20 yrs exp in UAE/GCC within the Construction Industry, 5-8 yrs exp as GM or above, Exposure to Steel Structural/Electrical/Infrastructural/underground cabling etc. stand advantageous.
- Between subsections and trades for coordination.
- To the site for execution.
- To the management for reporting.
- Will be responsible for the coordination between the Technical Office and the site, meaning Construction Managers, Subcontractors, etc.
- Will coordinate and manage all specific tasks in the Technical Office.
- Review all drawings and specifications.
- Structural design review and issue shop drawings.
- Prepare local purchases and coordinate with the purchase department.
- Organize distribution of documents and arrange reporting to all relevant parties involved.
- To the clients and consultants for approval, coordination, controls and monthly reporting.
- The Senior Technical Officer Manager Complex Building Works will manage a large team e.g. structural engineers, method engineers, logistic managers, planning manager and assistants, BIM coordinators, architects and technicians, MEP managers, lifting experts, cladding experts, fit-out managers, hardware specialists, etc.
- 20 + years’ experience working experience in well-established Contracting Companies in GCC.
- 20 years of relevant working experience in holistic Management of all the technical streams the business has, specifically Engineering/Technical, BIM, MEP, HSEQ, PLANT/PMV, and Planning & Mobilization.
- Exposure to strategic senior Estimation and Business development position in a corporate environment
- Functional Area: Others
- Industry: Construction
- Job type: Full-Time
- highest Qualification: BE
- Designation: Chief Technical Officer
- Company Name:Touching Heights Business Solutions LLP
- Company Description:
Providing Man Power Resources for PAN India Location, Giving the HR Practical Training courses, Giving the Man Power Resources for IT as well as non IT, giving the candidate negotiation offers training formality