8 - 10 years 20 -35 Lacs Per Annum 3rd December 2016
Candidate should have a BE/BTech in Computer Science or some equivalent academic stance with 8-10 years of relevant experience.
- Excellent leadership skills in order to mentor the engineers.
- Deep understanding of technologies and architecture in a highly scalable and available set-up.
- Deep understanding & expertise with highly transactional, large relational and complex systems.
- Strong object-oriented design skills, and an uncanny ability to design intuitive module and class-level interfaces.
- Spent atleast 2 years at a start-up or worked in a small and reasonably independent team/dev center.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Understand the product requirements in detail and break them down into manageable tasks for team(s) to consume for development.
- Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project.
- Schedule the project plan and perform regular tracking to ensure the timeliness are achieved.
- Undertake performance tracking analysis and reporting on every project delivery.
- Interact with senior management on matters concerning several functional areas, cross-verticals, and/or customers.
- Regularly meet with project stakeholders and multiple business and technical teams to define and deliver complex features.
- Work in collaboration with Product and technical teams, to manage a portfolio of projects from their inception to delivery with a required level of quality.
- Oversee execution of multiple parallel projects, manage their communication plans, identify and mitigate risks at multiple levels, as well as prevent and resolve issues when necessary.
- Will anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make trade-offs, and balance the business needs versus technical constraints.
- Identify your team member’s areas of development and coach them to improve their performance.
- Will drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across multiple disparate groups with competing priorities.
- Be a champion of program management and operational excellence, also establishing metrics for measuring performance and improvements in these areas.
- Functional Area: Others
- Industry: Media
- Job type: Full-Time
- highest Qualification: BE
- Designation: Technology Owner
- Company Name:Touching Heights Business Solutions LLP
- Company Description:
Providing Man Power Resources for PAN India Location, Giving the HR Practical Training courses, Giving the Man Power Resources for IT as well as non IT, giving the candidate negotiation offers training formality