AM/Manager – HR Operations
4 - 8 years 8 -12 Lacs Per Annum 3rd December 2016
Candidate will be responsible for managing the day to day administration of the policies, procedures and programmes of the organisation.
- Ensure effective deployment of HR strategies, programs and processes in the organization.
- Review, analyse trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee experience.
- Provide ongoing support to employees on human resources related matters, policies and procedures.
- Providing Attendance & Payroll related inputs to Finance for processing Salaries of employees.
- Drive Performance Management.
- Deal with Employee grievances & related issues.
- Responsible for managing day to day Operations, employee relations, compensation and progression issues for Operations.
- Ability to adapt and learn quickly, and progressively take on new responsibility.
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Organized, able to handle multiple tasks at one time, with attention to detail.
- Driving HR operations related projects within the organization
- Exit Management.
- Preferably should have worked on HR Information Systems.
- Functional Area: HR
- Industry: Media
- Job type: Full-Time
- highest Qualification: MBA
- Designation: AM/Manager – HR Operations
- Company Name:Touching Heights Business Solutions LLP
- Company Description:
Providing Man Power Resources for PAN India Location, Giving the HR Practical Training courses, Giving the Man Power Resources for IT as well as non IT, giving the candidate negotiation offers training formality