Business Development Manager
HR Anexi Mumbai-India
4 - 10 years 6 -9 Lacs Per Annum 19th December 2016
The applicant will be responsible for meeting clients, sensing needs (Client Need Analysis) and presenting solutions in the form of HR Anexi products
· Revenue generation through new account acquisition.
· Responsible for mining prospective clients for products / services offered in the Industry vertical serviced.
· Achieving sales target through implementing sales process-
- Building Market Intelligence in terms of new customers, industrial associations, competitive activity and pricing
- Customer coverage through field visits to meet decision takers.
- Understanding customers’ business needs for positioning the right services & products
- Presenting company capabilities and Solutions/ Services of HR Anexi to HR Head, CEO & MD
- Creating Minutes of the Meeting, Approach Note, Concept note, Proposal, agreement for internal & business purposes
- Ensuring that service delivery follows the required quality standards of acquiring regular client feedback and making corrective action (with the help of delivery team)
· Responsible for maintaining and developing existing and new customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods to optimize quality of services, business growth, and customer satisfaction.
Experience: 5 – 10 years of relevant experience
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in any discipline. Master’s degree in Marketing/ Human Resources would be an added advantage
- Functional Area: Sales /Business DEvelopment
- Industry: Consulting
- Job type: Full-Time
- highest Qualification: Any Graduate
- Designation: Business Development Manager
- Company Name:HR Anexi Pvt. Ltd.
- Company Description:
HR Anexi is a strategic human capital consulting organization with a complete array of capabilities in talent assessment, organization development, employee engagement, HR outsourcing, research and survey.