Project Manager - Fit-Out Construction
An international consultancy and construction company Mumbai-India
10 - 15 years 30 -40 Lacs Per Annum 29th December 2016
Reporting to the Project Construction Director and be responsible for the Finishes Package on a huge mixed use project comprising retail, commercial, F&B, exhibition space and more.
- Responsible for the development of the Project Management strategy and delivery.
- Responsible for leading the Procurement of Sub Consultants and Contractors required for the Interior Finishes Package.
- Tender review, recommendation and eventual award of these packages.
- Responsible for the design management, delivery, quality time, cost and hand over of these key packages.
- Responsible for managing the sub-consultants and your Project & Construction Managers who will supervise and drive the nominated sub-contractors.
- This is a client facing role, managing an extended Professional team consisting of Local and International, Consultants, Sub Consultants, Contractors and multiple stakeholders
- Fit Out project experience required.
- Must have experience in high end interior finishes.
- Indian experience is useful but not mandatory.
- International project delivery experience is an advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills will be required.
- Degree Qualifications is preferred but not essential.
- Professional Memberships are an advantage but not essential.
- Functional Area: Others
- Industry: Construction
- Job type: Full-Time
- highest Qualification: BE
- Designation: Project Manager - Fit-Out Construction
- Company Name:Touching Heights Business Solutions LLP
- Company Description:
Providing Man Power Resources for PAN India Location, Giving the HR Practical Training courses, Giving the Man Power Resources for IT as well as non IT, giving the candidate negotiation offers training formality