An international consultancy and construction company UK-International
14 - 18 years 50+-70 Lacs Per Annum 29th December 2016
Location - London, UK.................. Candidate must have Degree Qualification is essential (minimum 2.1). Professional Memberships are an advantage but not essential.
- Help shape our sustainability services to be recognised as an ‘industry leader’.
- Be expert in one or more sustainability areas, such as waste, energy/carbon management, biodiversity, materials, ISO 14001 implementation, sustainability strategy, sustainability assurance, sustainable design, financial models, etc.
- Promote innovation in chosen area of expertise – in consultancy and/or construction delivery as appropriate.
- Support work winning through bid support, innovation, client liaison, up-skilling of colleagues, raise external profile etc.
- Competent and self-managed project delivery – technical and commercial ownership of required outcomes for external clients and internal stakeholders.
- Appropriate professional membership and/or a relevant post graduate qualification
- A track record in and/or active appreciation of sustainability consultancy
- BREEAM AP, LEED AP, or CEEQUAL qualifications also preferred
- Strong technical knowledge of sustainability in the built environment
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Positive and proactive approach
- Business Minded, able to articulate the value and benefits of sustainability compliance and reporting
- Candidates must also be pro-active generalists, able to cover all sustainability issues with all relevant stakeholders
- Functional Area: Others
- Industry: Consulting
- Job type: Full-Time
- highest Qualification: BE
- Designation: Sustainability Manager
- Company Name:Touching Heights Business Solutions LLP
- Company Description:
Providing Man Power Resources for PAN India Location, Giving the HR Practical Training courses, Giving the Man Power Resources for IT as well as non IT, giving the candidate negotiation offers training formality