Group Chief Electrical Engineer
An international consultancy and construction company UK-International
12 - 15 years 45 -60 Lacs Per Annum 29th December 2016
Location - London, UK.................................. Candidate will be responsible for Monitor, review the Electrical Assessors appraisal of Risk Assessments and Method Statement (RAMS), recording observations in yellow jacket accordingly.
- Report directly to the Director of Technical Services
- Appointing Business Division and/or Business Unit Electrical Engineers and Electrical Assessors.
- Responsible for Business Division and/or unit Electrical Engineers and Electrical Assessors.
- Investigating any Electrical incidents or near misses.
- Ensure all mandatory training for Electrical Core Standards is in place.
- Manage Electrical Training budget and seek approval from Director of Technical services.
- Approval Selection and competence review of the Electrical Engineers Assessors (LV & HV) before formally appointment
- Identify and advise on any change in policy & procedure, through learning, legislative requirement or best practice
- The authority to suspend works should deficiencies or lack of control be established
- Support and provide adequate resource for electrically related near miss / accident / incident investigations
- Technically competent and qualified, with 10 years post qualification practical experience
- Have previously held an appointment as a HV Appointed Persons
- Builds collaborative working relationships
- Communicates effectively with all stakeholders
- Looks for ways to improve current procedures
- Effective planning and organisation skills
- Strong willed – has the ability to make tough decisions for the good of the group.
- A High Voltage Authorised Persons course – to be refreshed at periods no greater than 5 years
- Current IEE Edition Wiring Regulations qualifications
- City & Guilds 2391 Electrical Test and Inspection
- City & Guilds 2360 Electrical Installations part C, or ONC, or City & Guilds 283 Electrical Technicians courses
- Functional Area: Electrical
- Industry: Construction
- Job type: Full-Time
- highest Qualification: BE
- Designation: Group Chief Electrical Engineer
- Company Name:Touching Heights Business Solutions LLP
- Company Description:
Providing Man Power Resources for PAN India Location, Giving the HR Practical Training courses, Giving the Man Power Resources for IT as well as non IT, giving the candidate negotiation offers training formality