Project Manager - Health Sector
An international consultancy and construction company UK-International
15 - 18 years 50+-70 Lacs Per Annum 29th December 2016
Location: Manchester, UK.............. Candidate will be responsible for manage the project team to safely deliver, on time, to stated quality, at minimum cost and to client satisfaction. Act as the link between the client and other key stakeholders.
- Oversee production of tender schedules and contribute to procurement of trade contractors.
- Prepare detailed project plan.
- Establish key relationships with the client and other key stakeholders.
- Set up regular and clear lines of communication to address issues, which may arise.
- Set up and chair regular site progress meetings and report on weekly project and commercial progress.
- Ensure project/programme is kept up to date.
- Agree key responsibilities and manage and develop the team to ensure objectives are met and staff are supported and motivated. Assess resources available on a regular basis and bring in additional support/specialist expertise where necessary.
- Establish and monitor appropriate project operating procedures and systems, specifically ensuring management plan is being followed and adhered to.
- Take responsibility for ensuring safe project working practices are adhered to for all site personnel.
- Manage, monitor and co-ordinate all key aspects of the project, including but not limited to, cost, value, risk, logistics, neighbour relations, safety, quality, M&E, design and environment.
- Ensure close out and practical completion schedules are completed and issued.
- Represent the company in a presentable and professional manner
- Provide financial reports on time (forecasts, budgets, income, fees etc.)
- Ensure invoices and timesheets are submitted on time
- Any other duties required by the Project Director
- Previous experience of working in a similar role.
- Experience, knowledge and understanding of public sector projects and programmes (e.g. in regeneration, housing, education, frameworks etc.)
- Successful track record of managing clients, contractors and other stakeholders.
- Experience of managing and motivating a team
- Sound knowledge of UK and EU legal framework, including Health and Safety regulations, contract law, environment and building regulations.
- Experience of managing budgets and forecasting expenditure.
- Excellent knowledge of key project processes such as design principals and management, construction processes, procurement and tendering.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Strong project management and organisational skills
- Effective communicator, with excellent influencing and negotiating skills.
- Able to build and maintain key client relationships.
- Able to work in a pressurised environment
- Results and quality focused individual.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, using a flexible pragmatic approach.
- Enthusiastic and able to inspire others.
- Ability to adapt to and manage change.
- Knowledge and understanding of industry best practice
- Functional Area: Others
- Industry: Consulting
- Job type: Full-Time
- highest Qualification: BE
- Designation: Project Manager - Health Sector
- Company Name:Touching Heights Business Solutions LLP
- Company Description:
Providing Man Power Resources for PAN India Location, Giving the HR Practical Training courses, Giving the Man Power Resources for IT as well as non IT, giving the candidate negotiation offers training formality