Senior HR Manager
One of our leading Client UAE-International
10 - 15 years 40 -50 Lacs Per Annum 29th December 2016
The candidate will have worked across different disciplines/ industries, preferably someone who has been involved in HR restructuring and transformation projects.
Some of the key activities and competencies expected but not limited to :
- Develop Detailed Org. Structure (cascade to positional roles) based on the proposed operational model.
- Conduct rapid Resources/ Skills Gap Analysis on the current organisation and identify recruitment requirements.
- Develop JDS, KPIs and Functional Charters per role.
- Develop Competency framework
- Develop Career Path and Succession Planning framework
- Compensation and Benefits framework
- Develop Human Resource Planning P&P
- Develop Employee Remuneration and Benefits Administration P&P
- Develop Performance Management P&P
- Develop Employee Relations P&P
- Work with directors and department heads to source the required talent.
- Identify the required skills set and Support in the overall recruitment process from start to end.
- Learning and Development
- HR Compliance and Change Management
- Functional Area: HR
- Industry: Consulting
- Job type: Full-Time
- highest Qualification: MBA
- Designation: Senior HR Manager
- Company Name:Touching Heights Business Solutions LLP
- Company Description:
Providing Man Power Resources for PAN India Location, Giving the HR Practical Training courses, Giving the Man Power Resources for IT as well as non IT, giving the candidate negotiation offers training formality