Supply Chain SME-Manager and Principal Level
A Consulting Firm Dubai-International
7 - 10 years 35 -45 Lacs Per Annum 2nd January 2017
The Supply Chain SME will provide the capabilities and the expertise needed to help clients create competitive advantage by enhancing their performance and enabling them on their journey to operational excellence.
The key responsibilities are
- Playing an active role supporting the commercial agenda, ensuring the topic is being commercially pushed at the right clients and in the right geographies
- Contributing to the development of intellectual property within the Practice Area(s), including improving methodologies, tools, techniques and developing new ideas and approaches.
- Providing intellectual leadership for their teams by generating key ideas and conceptual frameworks to guide research and analysis.
- Supporting and contributing to other projects, for example by sharing expertise or best practices, working jointly with client project teams to execute projects, provide expertise and support to the team and to the client on site.
- Contributing to business development efforts, including preparation of proposal documents and attending pitch presentations.
- Providing apprenticeship and coaching to junior consultants to help develop their consulting skills, including sharing knowledge and experience, giving frequent feedback and creating opportunities for team members to learn and grow
- Contributing to the running of the Dubai, Riyadh, Abu Dhabi and Doha offices, which may include recruiting, training or other activities
- When required, leading the day-to-day execution of consulting projects and ensuring successful delivery of client requirements within the scope of the engagement; including:
- Owning the project planning and process management, and communicating progress to clients and leadership team)
- Driving development of the content, either directly or by providing guidance to the consulting team (for example, by sharing ideas, frameworks or providing input on research and analysis)
- Managing the client relationship on a daytoday basis
- Managing project scope and maintaining an acceptable pace of work
- Actively support in managing multiple client and stakeholder relationships
- Leading senior client presentations and meetings
The ideal candidate possesses
- At least 7 years of work experience in top level advisory or consulting firm though candidates with excellent industry backgrounds and previous consulting experience would also be considered
- Proven experience of Supply Chain Management, Procurement excellence, Operational transformation, Change program, Digital in operations.
- Proven experience with at least one of the following industry: Infrastructure, Transportation.
- Experience in any of the following sectors would be advantageous: Real Estate, Construction, Logistics, Shipping, Metals, and Mining.
- International experience also outside Middle East area would be taken into consideration.
- A track record of leadership and achievement
Education and Qualifications
- Strong academics from a toptier institution
- An MBA is desirable, but not essential
- Functional Area: Others
- Industry: Consulting
- Job type: Full-Time
- highest Qualification: MBA
- Designation: Supply Chain SME-Manager and Principal Level
- Company Name:Touching Heights Business Solutions LLP
- Company Description:
Providing Man Power Resources for PAN India Location, Giving the HR Practical Training courses, Giving the Man Power Resources for IT as well as non IT, giving the candidate negotiation offers training formality