Project & Construction Director
15 - 20 years 50+-70 Lacs Per Annum 6th January 2017
Location - Mexico........................................ Candidate must have minimum 15 year of experience performing project management activities in moderate to large scope pipeline EPC projects (with focus on Construction).
- Provides leadership, direction, oversight and accountability on the construction management of large EPC energy projects including pipelines (NG, NGL & other refined products), ancillary facilities, gas processing and compression & pumping stations.
- Coordination of project multidisciplinary team in several disciplines on engineering, procurement, construction, operations, maintenance and their corresponding support departments (project controls, purchasing, etc.) to ensure all projects are correctly executed on time, budget, scope in a safely manner.
- Provide supplier, contractor and third party engineering parties management and liaise with applicable internal departments to facilitate project execution.
- Provide regular updates on project performance to senior management.
- Provide support on core business activities such as conceptual and detailed design, bidding, negotiation, pipeline ROW acquisition, survey management and other commercial issues and improvement projects.
- Totally fluent Spanish – English
- Track record in management, engineering, procurement and construction of steel and poly pipelines and other Oil and Gas facilities including Natural Gas compression stations, and NGL pump stations.
- Proven experience managing staff and contractors on site and remotely.
- Must have a complete and thorough understanding of pipeline design and construction, transmission of natural gas and natural gas compression.
- Ability to review, understand and interpret engineering drawings, specifications, industry standards and other technical documents.
- Outstanding project execution focus committed to excellence and timely results.
- Excellent communication and interaction skills to facilitate teamwork, leadership and liaison roles required of this position.
- Highly organized with the ability to perform multiple tasks, prioritize assignments, deal with interruptions, and meet deadlines in a fast paced and growth oriented environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, construction, or energy related field.
- Master’s Degree in management, construction management, or similar.
- Project Management Certification (PMI).
- Functional Area: Others
- Industry: Construction
- Job type: Full-Time
- highest Qualification: BE
- Designation: Project & Construction Director
- Company Name:Touching Heights Business Solutions LLP
- Company Description:
Providing Man Power Resources for PAN India Location, Giving the HR Practical Training courses, Giving the Man Power Resources for IT as well as non IT, giving the candidate negotiation offers training formality