Quality Inspector - E&I
A leading engineering, procurement, construction and installation company Saudi Arabia-International
5 - 10 years 12 -18 Lacs Per Annum 10th January 2017
Candidate must have 5+ years Quality control or related experience in Weld, Paint, Material E&I Inspection with min 3 year diploma degree in Mechanical / Electrical / Instrumentation.
- Determine product conformity to customer specification through independent inspection and tests in accordance with the Project Quality
- Identify non conformity for rectification and assure final resolution.
- Appraise product quality in accordance with the Project Quality Plan and Inspection & Test Plan and determine conformity and non conformity. All inspection results need to be documented and if non conformity exists, documentation shall be raised to establish corrective action.
- Provide interpretation of applicable code specifications and customer requirements. Any deviation, clarification and waivers are to be documented through the Site Query System.
- Co-ordinate interface with Operations, Certifying Authority, Client, Job Sharing personnel and subcontractor assuring conformity to project specifications.
- Perform field inspections of fitting, welding, painting, electrical and instrumentation in accordance with project specifications and scope of work as noted within the Project Quality Plan / I.T.P's.
- Exercise proactive approach in prevention of a problem by interaction with Production, Engineers and Management personnel. Conduct internal audits to assess the effectiveness of Quality System outlined in Project Quality Plan / I.T.P.
- Liaise with customer representatives ensuring product conformity and stage release for each activity denoted within the Project Quality Plan / ITP.
- Confirm by effective audit and surveillance, adherence to applicable procedures and plans. Perform surveillance checks on welding consumable storage and handling
- Perform surveillance checks on material storage and preservation.
- AWS or CSWIP Qualification
- Internal / External Auditor Qualification
- Functional Area: QA & Testing
- Industry: Construction
- Job type: Full-Time
- highest Qualification: Diploma
- Designation: Quality Inspector - E&I
- Company Name:Touching Heights Business Solutions LLP
- Company Description:
Providing Man Power Resources for PAN India Location, Giving the HR Practical Training courses, Giving the Man Power Resources for IT as well as non IT, giving the candidate negotiation offers training formality