YARN Plant Manager/Incharge
8 - 10 years 5 -10 Lacs Per Annum 17th September 2016
The ideal candidate for this position should have ability to identify variations between different shades strong eye vision, to manage production as per the order priorities, to manage workers and Knowledge of POY, dyes & chemicals, synthetic yarns.
- Assist Plant Manager in manufacturing and logistics related activities for assigned manufacturing plant(s). Responsible for the supervision, through plant supervisors, of the manufacturing activities of the plant.
- Assists the Plant Manager with effective and efficient operations of assigned manufacturing plant(s), to include engineering, manufacturing, purchasing, materials, planning, production, quality, etc. Assists with plant performance to meet divisional goals and provides for the right skills mix and production processes to meet or exceed internal and external customer requirements and specifications.
- Exercises direct supervision over departmental or general supervisors with respect to production volume, cost and quality of production, meeting production schedules and delivery dates
- Stimulate maximum efficiency and productivity of both supervisors and production workers. Encourage efficient utilization of equipment and facilities. Develops plans for efficient use of materials, machines and employees.
- Assures the availability of material to meet manufacturing plans consistent with customer needs, inventory restraints and profit requirements by managing the materials function including imports, purchasing, inventory control and planning. Assists with logistics function from inbound freight, receiving, warehousing, line stock, project inventory, work in progress, stock in progress, work order management through outbound freight, etc for all functional areas
- Confers with Plant Manager in establishment of shift standards and working schedules for all departments connected with production. Maintains compliance to budgetary limitations and directing and coordinating activities to ensure goals and objectives are accomplished within prescribed time frame and funding parameters; managing all aspects of requirements, design, development, implementation and testing of assigned projects.
- Proactively seeks ways to apply technology to business processes, researching and providing information on technical trends and competitors practices; stays abreast of industry trends, technology changes and best practices, proactively identifying opportunities to enhance production technology, process flows, operating and tactical plans to improve efficiency, product quality and manage cost
- Performs other duties as required.
- Functional Area: Others
- Industry: Education
- Job type: Full-Time
- highest Qualification: MBA
- Designation: YARN Plant Manager/Incharge
- Company Name:Touching Heights Business Solutions LLP
- Company Description:
Providing Man Power Resources for PAN India Location, Giving the HR Practical Training courses, Giving the Man Power Resources for IT as well as non IT, giving the candidate negotiation offers training formality