Assistant Manager (Finance & Accounts)
4 - 5 years 7 -9 Lacs Per Annum 20th September 2016
the desired candidate will be responsible to manage the cash flow and supervise over the financial transactions within and outside the company.
An assistant finance manager is a responsible officer in the organization whose main duties will comprise of assisting the finance manager in tasks like billing invoices, attending day to day technical finance requests for purchase orders, making budgets, etc. in the interest of the organization.
- Preparation of details for Statutory Audit ,Tax Audits and Internal Audit.
- Monitoring and controlling the overall accounting and finance function.
- Ensuring that cash flows are adequate to allow business units to operate effectively
- Accounting Transactions - Accounts Payable/ Journals etc
- Month End closing / Finalisation
- General Ledger Reconciliation
- Preparing Tax Assessments
- Functional Area: Accountant
- Industry: Education
- Job type: Full-Time
- highest Qualification: CA (Chartered Accountant)
- Designation: Assistant Manager (Finance & Accounts)
- Company Name:Touching Heights Business Solutions LLP
- Company Description:
Providing Man Power Resources for PAN India Location, Giving the HR Practical Training courses, Giving the Man Power Resources for IT as well as non IT, giving the candidate negotiation offers training formality