ENT Specialist Clinics Coordinator
5 - 10 years 10 -20 Lacs Per Annum 21st September 2016
The candidate should be responsible for the management of all specialty clinics held in the Hospital.
- Responsible for surgical and medical treatment of the ears, nose, and throat, as well as the related head and neck areas
- Taking a history of the patient s health and specific symptoms, and examines the patient for outward signs of an injury or ailment
- Handle cases like nosebleeds, adenoidectomies, infected mastoids, tonsillectomies, and sinusitis
- Leadership is the key to this position offering you plenty of variation. Paramount will be your experience and passion for customer service. This will be vital in managing the clinics day to day operations and our service related initiatives.
Part Time (Permanent) (72h/fn) Monday - Friday (alternate) 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Functional Area: Medical/Pharmacist
- Industry: Medical
- Job type: Part-Time
- highest Qualification: MBBS
- Designation: ENT Specialist Clinics Coordinator
- Company Name:Touching Heights Business Solutions LLP
- Company Description:
Providing Man Power Resources for PAN India Location, Giving the HR Practical Training courses, Giving the Man Power Resources for IT as well as non IT, giving the candidate negotiation offers training formality