Internal Medicine Specialist
5 - 7 years 22 -28 Lacs Per Annum 4th October 2016
Fulfills the professional requirements for the continuing maintenance of competencies in all aspects of Internal Medicine and continual improvement of clinical practice. Location - Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Clinical care to assigned patients according to current, best evidence-based standards.
- Participates in the review and planning activities relevant to Internal Medicine services offered by the facility.
- Participates in activities and opportunities to promote the Internal Medicine service and the Clinic.
- Required to be involved in non-clinical unit matters and the care of any patient when required.
- Responsible for compliance to the ethical and professional standards set by the clinic and regulatory authorities.
- Adhere to a high standard of clinical consultations and physical examinations.
- Ensure patient care or treatment is delegated to a suitable qualified, experienced individual with the necessary knowledge and skills to provide the care or treatment involved.
- MBBS / MBChB or equivalent from a recognized medical school.
- Higher specialty certificate (membership / fellowship or equivalent) recognized by HAAD.
- Completion of a recognized higher professional education program.
- Experience Minimum of 5-7 years’ experience since gaining higher qualification.
- Demonstrated commitment to continuing medical education.
- Appropriate experience and competence in all aspects of Internal Medicine.
- Personal and leadership skills appropriate for a highly functioning clinical team.
- Ability to communicate effectively with patients, families, nurses, doctors and other Clinic staff.
- Functional Area: Medical/Pharmacist
- Industry: Medical
- Job type: Full-Time
- highest Qualification: MBBS
- Designation: Internal Medicine Specialist
- Company Name:Touching Heights Business Solutions LLP
- Company Description:
Providing Man Power Resources for PAN India Location, Giving the HR Practical Training courses, Giving the Man Power Resources for IT as well as non IT, giving the candidate negotiation offers training formality