Group HR Head (Baddi)
16 - 25 years 12 -20 Lacs Per Annum 10th October 2016
Male candidates will be preferred from Pharma Background and having exposure to manufacturing plants and Candidate will be leading HR & Administration of our 3 research based formulation manufacturing facilities located in Baddi (Himachal Pradesh).
- Attending interpersonal issues arising at work place & initiating motivational activities.
- Manages and coordinate the employee relations activities; vigilant towards the IR scenario in and around the plant. Develop and maintain a favourable labour climate consistent with management objectives.
- Effectively liaising with Labour Department, Govt. Authorities, Union Leaders and other autonomous bodies; preparing & executing IR policies / procedures along with implementation of the same
- Coordinate all recruiting and interviewing, developing sources of manpower requirements at plant.
- Counselling/ grievance handling of the employees to maintain a healthy work environment and facilitating Employee Satisfaction Credo Surveys & Community Development activities.
- Conduct open houses and ensure skip level meetings are held. Redress employee queries and grievances within the agreed turnaround time.
- Ensuring healthy employeemanagement relations in the organization, by encouraging workers to voice their opinions on common platforms and promoting employee involvement in improvement activities.
- Planning human resource requirements in consultation with heads of different functional & operational areas and selection through Assessment Centres and behavioural selection interviews.
- Working out various remuneration policies, including pay packages for newly hired employees, and executing the same.
- Reviewing existing practice and to identify and implement innovative and practical solutions pertaining to reward, compensation and benefits.
- Managing the appraisal process across the levels and establishing framework for substantiating the performance Appraisal system linked to Reward Management.
- Ensure Development plans are captured and focus on the same from functional head.
- Identifying training needs across levels through mapping of skills required for particular positions and analysis of the existing level of competencies & organizing Induction Training for new recruits.
- Ensuring prompt resolution of employee grievances to maintain cordial managementemployee relations. Maintained harmonious Industrial Relations with judicious mix of Proactive and Reactive Strategies.
- Supervision of staff and workers canteen, health, safety and accident prevention activities organizing sports activities and cultural programmes. Annual excursion tours of employees. Organizing mock exercises for security against fire & staff periodically to keep them fit and alert.
- Maintaining Decorum, discipline, Security, arrangement for maintenance of computer, building and furniture, fire fighting equipment, transport facilities for management guests and employees.
- Liaison activities with various Ministries/ Govt. Dept. i.e. Labour Dept. Pollution Control Board Industry, Civil Administration, Department of Industries, Pollution Control Board, etc. Talent Management
- Focus on managing outperformers, along with counselling if necessary.
- Functional Area: HR
- Industry: Medical
- Job type: Full-Time
- highest Qualification: MBA
- Designation: Group HR Head (Baddi)
- Company Name:Touching Heights Business Solutions LLP
- Company Description:
Providing Man Power Resources for PAN India Location, Giving the HR Practical Training courses, Giving the Man Power Resources for IT as well as non IT, giving the candidate negotiation offers training formality