Manager/ Sr. Manager- Supply Chain Management
10 - 15 years 20 -30 Lacs Per Annum 18th October 2016
the candidate should have minimum 10+ years of experience in SCM, with at-least 3-4 years as Lead/Head- SCM from CRO/Drug/Pharma/Biotech space.
- Ensuring timely delivery of materials to reduce inventory; efficiently handling the inventory levels for ensuring ready availability of material to meet requirements.
- Spearheading cost reduction initiatives consolidating tasks, eliminating non-value-added processes.
- Should have strong communication and negotiation skills with ability to lead teams across locations and internal/external stakeholder management.
- Should have core skills in strategic sourcing, spend analysis, data analysis and cost analysis.
- Leading and Managing teams of Procurement, Logistics and Stores to ensure timely availability of high quality materials & consumables, Capital and other items needed by the user groups.
- Developing and implementing key procurement strategies / purchase schedules and ensuring that these strategies / schedules are aligned with organisational objectives.
- Identifying and developing vendors for obtaining timely procurement, involved in techno-commercial negotiations and finalising rate / work contracts.
- Developing global sourcing strategies, vendor identification management; establishing vendor qualification and re-qualification process.
- Fixing minimum/maximum inventory for each item in terms of month/ days depending on lead-time, cost, logistic etc. in SAP system.
- Functional Area: Others
- Industry: Medical
- Job type: Full-Time
- highest Qualification: MBA
- Designation: Manager/ Sr. Manager- Supply Chain Management
- Company Name:Touching Heights Business Solutions LLP
- Company Description:
Providing Man Power Resources for PAN India Location, Giving the HR Practical Training courses, Giving the Man Power Resources for IT as well as non IT, giving the candidate negotiation offers training formality